2018 Maintenance Fee Season Is Upon Us.
The Fees for 2018 are $826.35 for annual owners and $413.17 for biennial owners. Please expect your maintenance fee invoice to arrive via postal delivery in the next few weeks.
In the meantime, owners wishing to pay online via PayPal or a credit card are welcome to visit www.FantasyWorldPayments.com to process their payment immediately. If you would prefer an electoronic invoice, please email Reservations@FantasyWorldTimeshare.com and one will be sent to your within 48 hours.
The best time to request your 2018 usage is immediately after making your payment. As everyone knows, we have a first come, first served, reservations system and the most popular weeks fill quickly. The longer owners wait to make reservation requests the more likely it is that the most desired weeks will be already assigned to other owners.
We have upgraded our reservation request tool at www.FantasyWorldReservations.com which incorporates all the suggestions owners have made over the last two years, including a faster way to deposit with Interval International, an option to swap a Gold or Platinum season reservation at our resort without waiting for the 45-day rule or needing to contact your exchange provider, and for seeing the list of available weeks (updated weekly).
Vacation Villas at FantasyWorld Timeshare Owners Association Inc.
5005 Kyng’s Heath Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34746
2017 UPGRADES, RENOVATIONS AND PROPERTY ENHANCEMENTS ALMOST COMPLETE!!
As part of the resort’s on-going efforts to improve your vacation experience, we are continuously doing upgrades to our units, amenities and services. This year we have launched installation of higher quality linen and terry, new pool towels, housewares packages and coffee product. As well, major enhancements to property landscaping are on going.
Starting in late summer we began interior unit renovations in 40+ units, roof replacement and screen enclosure upgrades. This renovation will completely upgrade our guest unit with all new flooring, furniture, fixtures, cabinets and counter-tops, appliances, paint, window treatments, mattresses and electronics.
We commenced with renovations throughout the property starting August 20, 2017 and plan on completing the renovations on November 19, 2017.
Every effort is being made to minimize impacts on you during your vacation. As such, renovation hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and no work on Sundays. During the first hour of each day, workers minimize noise as much as possible.
We appreciate and thank you for your patience and understanding during the renovation process. Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the front office at 407-396-8530.
What All Owners Should Know About Reservations
- All reservations are confirmed on a first come / first served basis.
- The timeshare owns 205 townhomes.
- The maintenance fee associated with the owner usage must be paid before a reservation can be confirmed.
- Owners may pay an amount equal to the prior years maintenance fee if they want to confirm a reservation before the amount of the maintenance fee is established for the year (late summer or early fall; at the annual meeting). Any difference will be bill when the final amounts are established.
- The first 205 eligible deed owners who request any specific week are assigned a reservation.
- The 206th and all subsequent owners who request a week will be asked for an alternate selection.
- Owners are eligible if they are requesting a reservation within their season of ownership (owners of Platinum deeds requesting Platinum season weeks, or owners of Gold deeds requesting Gold season weeks).
- Owners may request out-of-season reservations 45-days prior to the planned arrival (Gold Owners pay a $175 upgrade fee; Platinum Owners paid more for their deeds and this benefit was included in the purchase price they paid). This rule is in place to ensure that all owners have the first chance to confirm a reservation during their season of ownership. This rule works well for reservations in January, February, and sometimes as late as April. Owners seeking out of season reservations later in the year are better served to use the services of an exchange company to trade into another season.
- Every owner needs a specific reservation at the resort to make use of their ownership.
- Owners wishing to exchange their reservation with an exchange provider, must first obtain a confirmed reservation from the resort and provide the details of the reservation to their exchange provider. The reservation is the medium of exchange providers. This applies to same year exchange and to owners wishing to bank their usage for a future year. The resort staff have the ability to deposit confirmed reservations directly into an owners Interval International account. Simple answer all of the questions of the reservations form (paper or online versions) and the staff will complete the deposit. Owners may do business with any exchange company of their choosing.
Platinum Season Weeks
Gold Season Weeks
Notice of Authorization
for Non Judicial Foreclosure
If a timeshare owner fails to make timely payments of timeshare plan common expenses, ad valorem taxes, or special assessments, an assessment lien against the timeshare owner’s timeshare interest may be foreclosed in accordance with a judicial foreclosure procedure or a trustee foreclosure procedure, either of which may result in the loss of the timeshare owner’s timeshare interest. If the managing entity initiates a trustee foreclosure procedure, the timeshare owner shall have the option to object pursuant to Florida law, and in such event the managing entity may thereafter proceed only by filing a judicial foreclosure action.